PILINHA: {__webCacheId=filmBasicInfo_pl_PL, __webCacheKey=725817}
10 609
chce zobaczyć
Justice League Part Two
powrót do forum filmu Justice League Part Two

Ja chcę Deathstroke'a i Legion of doom w 2 cześci justice league .

grzegorzdaskosadangel_fw

jeśli tak bardzo chcesz to zamęczaj swoimi kolejnymi postami nie użytkowników filmwebu tylko producentów filmu...

gggggrzegorz

Spier dalaj

Grzegorz_Dasko_2

dziecinka mała się zdenerwowała :)

grzegorzdaskosadangel_fw

Justice Leauge 2 raczej nie powstanie, nie po porażce finansowej pierwszego filmu. Który producent przy zdrowych zmysłach brałby się za kontynuację filmu, który przyniósł wytwórni blisko 200 milionów dolarów strat?

kosobi

a umiesz ty liczyć Heniu? albo ci się kwoty pomyliły albo filmy

Aleo

Bazowałem wówczas na wyliczeniach Forbesa i Buisnessinsidera, finalny wynik Box Office nie był jeszcze znany.

Z artykułu wynika, że wytwórnia była stratna.

Taking the widely reported cost of the movie ($300 million), plus the $150 million to market it, and adding the fees, talent residuals, and talent participation costs, the movie needs to come around the $600 million global mark to break even.

Forbes estimated the movie’s worldwide theatrical lifetime gross will be around $635 million. That would make it the lowest-grossing movie of the studio's DC films released to date.

That doesn't sound bad on its face, but things get worse when you break it down.

Of that figure, Forbes estimated the studio will get to keep 52% of the domestic tally and 38% of the foreign coin. That comes out to $275 million total. Add global home entertainment, video on demand (VOD), online sales (estimated at $170 million), and global TV deals ($100 million), the movie’s total revenue will be around $545 million going to the studio.

Deduct the $600 million costs and the movie is looking at a $55 million loss.

But it doesn't stop there, since the production and marketing costs have already been spent, and the revenue from home video and TV takes years to recoup. To take this into consideration, Forbes added another $40 million to the loss.

That puts the movie at a total of $95 million in the red for “Justice League."

None of this counts merchandising, which will help, but in no way get the movie out of the red.

grzegorzdaskosadangel_fw

Chyba raczej Inwazji Darkseida i jego armi po tak było planowane i powrót zielonej latarnii

grzegorzdaskosadangel_fw

Ja bym chciał zobaczyć w dwójce Sarę Lance Arrowa Atoma i Firestorma :D

Pobierz aplikację Filmwebu!

Odkryj świat filmu w zasięgu Twojej ręki! Oglądaj, oceniaj i dziel się swoimi ulubionymi produkcjami z przyjaciółmi.
phones