Out of the Furnace
6,7 33 274
oceny
6,7 10 1 33274
7,7 6
ocen krytyków
Zrodzony w ogniu
powrót do forum filmu Zrodzony w ogniu

Na koniec filmu leci nieco inna wersja utworu. Ktoś podpowie skąd ona pochodzi?

ocenił(a) film na 7
RayearthX

Wątek na forum PJ: community.pearljam.com/discussion/228069/new-version-of-release-from-out-of-the- furnace

Youtube: youtu.be/hNPO_u0kMng

Artykuł: "The musical soul of Scott Cooper's 'Out of the Furnace'"
hitfix.com/in-contention/the-musical-soul-of-scott-coopers-out-of-the-furnace

Cooper flew up to Seattle to screen an early assembly of the film for Vedder, who was a fan of "Crazy Heart," and though the director says he never really gets nervous, he was dreadfully so after that screening. But he could see instantly that the film had moved Vedder. The two men clicked on an artistic level and shared a kindred spirit, Cooper says, and without much hesitation, Vedder conceded the song's use in the film.

He suggested re-recording the song for the first time in over two decades to afford a rendition rich with all the life experience he, now a father, had acquired in that time. He even tweaked the song's lyrics from "Dear Dad, can you see me now?" to "Dear Rod, can you see me now?," further embedding the musical identity of the film in the perspective of Russell Baze. And so "Out of the Furnace" is bookended with the two versions, opening with the nostalgia of the original, closing with the lived-in resonance of the re-recording.

Co ciekawe Vedder zainspirował się filmem i napisał kilka nowych piosenek ale:

Ultimately, both Vedder and Cooper felt the songs were best left as unearthed relics of the creative experience rather than seeing any sort of commercial release alongside the film. "They're very personal songs to Ed and to me," Cooper says. "I forged a close relationship with him through the movie and it's probably better kept between us. Sad to say, for Eddie Vedder fans, as we all are."

ocenił(a) film na 9
RayearthX

Oj pasuje to "Release" do klimatu filmu, bardzo pasuje...

Pobierz aplikację Filmwebu!

Odkryj świat filmu w zasięgu Twojej ręki! Oglądaj, oceniaj i dziel się swoimi ulubionymi produkcjami z przyjaciółmi.
phones