PILINHA: {__webCacheId=filmBasicInfo_pl_PL, __webCacheKey=467384}

Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion R2

Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch R2
8,2 11 974
oceny
8,2 10 1 11974
Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion R2
powrót do forum serialu Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion R2

Jak w temacie piszcie moim zdaniem "strzelać powinni tylko ci którzy gotowi są zginąć"

Hadeas

Dyskusja Leloucha z jego bratem w 24 odcinku 2 sezonu

ocenił(a) serial na 10
Kineax

Wszystko co gadał Lelouch po dźgnięciu przez "Zero".

Hadeas

2 fragmenty z 2x24:

"C.C: Lelouch, don’t you hate me for cheating you out of your own life? By giving you your Geass, I affected your life and drastically changed your fate.
Lelouch: That doesn’t sound like you, the immortal witch. C.C., the Geass power you gave me, it only put me on the path that will lead to my destiny and nothing more. Everything that followed was my choice.
C.C: In all my life, I’ve never met a man like you."

"Lelouch: I’ve been waiting for you, Schneizel.
Schneizel: I see. I suppose this means that you have me in checkmate. Please tell me. I’m dying to know. Just how did you discover what my plan was.
Lelouch: You’re mistaken. What I anticipated was the pattern of your own nature.
Schneizel: My nature?
Lelouch: You don’t have the desire to win. You remember that chess match at the Vermilion Forbidden City. And the coup d’etat of the Black Knights. You only play games you can’t lose.
Schneizel: So you predicted that I will abandon the Damocles?
Lelouch: Schneizel, this time I’m going to make sure that you lose.
Schneizel: Meaning I’ll be put to death.
Lelouch: I have a question. Were you intending to use the Damocles as a tool to dominate the world?
Schneizel: I wasn’t. I only wanted to give everyone what they wanted. To bring peace to civilization.
Lelouch: Disregarding humanity’s true nature?
Schneizel: That’s a matter of opinion.
Lelouch: Then you actually imagine that you can maintain the world in a perpetual state of now. But, life without change might be called anything except life. It’s nothing more than experience.
Schneizel: But, link those together and they become knowledge, right?
Lelouch: Schneizel, you truly are superior. So superior you can’t even see it. Yes. Emperor Charles sought the past, you seek the present. But I seek the future.
Schneizel: But the future may prove to be worse than the present.
Lelouch: No. It will be better. Because no matter how long it takes, people will continue to seek out happiness.
Schneizel: Even though that will end up making people greedy. Your foolery also knows no limit. You’re really too emotional about this. Hope and dreams are merely names for aimless fiction.
Lelouch: You’re restricted. Since you belong to the symbol known as the royal family, which looks down on the world. I’ve seen it over and over. The people who struggle against sadness, those who seek the future. How they all carry on wishing for happiness. Human nature is why I chose Geass and to wear a mask.
Schneizel: Lelouch, you’re contradicting yourself. You, who continually deny the will of others, are standing here before us affirming the will of humanity. That’s enough. Kill me now and be done with it. But, a F.L.E.I.J.A. will still decimate you. We will gladly give our lives to bring peace to the world.
Lelouch: And that’s how I came to my decision that I give you the gift of the words. You shall serve Zero.
Schneizel: Then you never intended to kill me at all. You wanted to…!"

Pobierz aplikację Filmwebu!

Odkryj świat filmu w zasięgu Twojej ręki! Oglądaj, oceniaj i dziel się swoimi ulubionymi produkcjami z przyjaciółmi.
phones