Mezo Forute
5,9 56
ocen
5,9 10 1 56
Mezo Forute
powrót do forum filmu Mezo Forute

Wywiad z reżyserem

ocenił(a) film na 7

#1 What was it like working on Mezzo Forte?

My previous show, "Kite", was a pretty heavy, serious drama so I wanted to make something light and funny this time. I fulfilled my purpose with "Mezzo Forte" and I'm very happy with it.

#2 Was Mezzo Forte what you had imagined?

It's pretty much what I've imagined, but there are some regrets. If I could make it into a series, I'd like to improve it.

#3 Did you run into any problems while making Mezzo Forte?

The production staff did the original drawings using sketches of the characters but it was very difficult to schedule the staff. The freelancers had a difficult time because they had multiple tasks. although each one did a few drawings, it still took longer than expected. I created about one hundred drawings, and it was exhausting.

#4 You had made Kite before Mezzo Forte. What are the similarities and differences between the two shows?

What "Kite" has in common with "Mezzo Forte" is its dark side. Everybody has a good and an evil side. I focused on the dark aspect deep in one's mind and used that to expand the story. The difference is that the characters in "Mezzo Forte" take a defiant attitude toward the bad guys.

#5 Did anything new inspire you while making Mezzo Forte?

When I make something I get inspiration all the time and I try to work it in. Especially, the dialogue was key for "Mezzo Forte." It's important to follow the script but also I wanted the voice actors to kind of play around and adlib in it. At the recording session, everybody really enjoyed doing it. I think it was very successful. Could you have the same kind of relaxed mood in the U.S. version?

#6 Do you plan on making more shows like Kite and Mezzo Forte? Or do you have a different kind of project you plan to work on?

I'm not obsessed with women killing each other. So I might do something different next time. I have a lot of new projects like samurai, Sci-Fi, and suspense dramas and which one I'II be making is a matter of timing. I'd love to make a movie too.

#7 Have you thought of making Mezzo Forte into a series?

"Mezzo Forte" was planned to be a series from the beginning. Each client would have a different story so it could be serious, action-packed or psycho horror. The client could be something from outer space then it would be a very unique Science Fiction story. The theme of "Mezzo Forte" is comedy. So the key is how each element blends and makes an entertaining show. I think it would make a really good series. If "Mezzo Forte" sells in the U.S there'll be a good chance for a series. Let's hope it'll happen! Thak you so much.

Pobierz aplikację Filmwebu!

Odkryj świat filmu w zasięgu Twojej ręki! Oglądaj, oceniaj i dziel się swoimi ulubionymi produkcjami z przyjaciółmi.
phones