PILINHA: {__webCacheId=filmBasicInfo_pl_PL, __webCacheKey=130745}
7,0 7
ocen
7,0 10 1 7
Hold That Blonde
powrót do forum filmu Hold That Blonde

re:mini.scencje

ocenił(a) film na 6

jeśli twoje dziecko najbardziej na świecie kocha filmy, a ty najbardziej na świecie kochasz swoje dziecko, to kup mu cinema speculation - w świątyni, rozdział 17:

But it was watching the George Marshall comedy Hold That Blonde! late one night, on KTLA Channel 5, starring Eddie Bracken, Veronica Lake, and Willie Best that I saw Floyd laugh like I never saw him laugh before. Willie Best played Eddie Bracken’s manservant Willie. And Willie’s antics cracked Floyd up the whole movie. But the whole climax—when Eddie and Willie go to investigate a supposedly haunted house—that’s the sequence that physically doubled Floyd up on the couch in hysterics. By that point every single thing Willie did cracked Floyd up. It’s a really funny movie. George Marshall was a terrific comedy director and movies with haunted house set pieces were sort of his forte. And personally Hold That Blonde! is my favorite.

Pobierz aplikację Filmwebu!

Odkryj świat filmu w zasięgu Twojej ręki! Oglądaj, oceniaj i dziel się swoimi ulubionymi produkcjami z przyjaciółmi.
phones