City of Angels
7,5 147 939
ocen
7,5 10 1 147939
5,1 16
ocen krytyków
Miasto aniołów
powrót do forum filmu Miasto aniołów

Even though I have a big problem with that, I believe that in contact with THEM, there is no point in correcting what THEY have done.It seems to me and other people that we know something better, we can improve something, and after some time it turns out that THEY were right or told the truth. It is irritating.Even though I believe in God (who does not interfere in people's affairs), I am not a man of deep faith.My mental construction demands facts, it does not function by faith.Maybe it's a contradiction, maybe not.

[The torturers are doing their job all the time, I'm generally afraid of the lack of human responsibility, of deviating from science and facts and chasing impressions, stupid guesswork, garage psychology and a few tricks and bullying.]

Some things will become clear to people when they meet THEM. I think for many people with an open mind it will be a very learning experience. (And probably some humility about our possibilities)
I think that we are close to closing some unwritten chapter of our history and what happens next will depend on us.

Pobierz aplikację Filmwebu!

Odkryj świat filmu w zasięgu Twojej ręki! Oglądaj, oceniaj i dziel się swoimi ulubionymi produkcjami z przyjaciółmi.
phones