PILINHA: {__webCacheId=filmBasicInfo_pl_PL, __webCacheKey=649608}
6,2 84 791
ocen
6,2 10 1 84791
6,6 32
oceny krytyków
Snowpiercer: Arka przyszłości
powrót do forum filmu Snowpiercer: Arka przyszłości

They tortured me hard all night. Later they sent me to a job that wasn't (called the reserve). It had been done for 15 years but US monsters hadn't done it lately.[They have different blood in the US, even their shit smells like violets.Sarcasm
]This is to humiliate me (that's the plan) (15 years?)
SOMEONE communicates that soon there will be many problems and little time on earth. And only one person who can do something.
Then people will look at lost time differently.
I do not know how to evaluate these words, because in unprecedented history it is difficult to find a measure."

baszarteg_filmweb

"If you think evrything is possible, you are an idiot and have no idea what you are talking about."

baszarteg_filmweb

As the "devils" in these services have no idea what to do. They also have no power to defend people against anything. At the moment they only do what they can, that is they electrocute me strongly.The alternative that all people and their families will die does not seem terrible to them. The only thing they fear is the loss of power.

Pobierz aplikację Filmwebu!

Odkryj świat filmu w zasięgu Twojej ręki! Oglądaj, oceniaj i dziel się swoimi ulubionymi produkcjami z przyjaciółmi.
phones