PILINHA: {__webCacheId=filmBasicInfo_pl_PL, __webCacheKey=433365}

Szczury tunelowe

Tunnel Rats
5,5 1 236
ocen
5,5 10 1 1236
Szczury tunelowe
powrót do forum filmu Szczury tunelowe

I know, many of you may be prejudiced against Uwe Boll. Not only that he is a German (like me), but he has produced, written and directed some major fuckups. He has wasted the potential of some good actors and has seriously damaged some worthwhile plots.

But my fellow friends and movielovers, give this one a try. Good to very good camera work, credible dialogues and an unusual, even original theme.

Still the movie wont make big success in the States. Boll did it again.

In this movie American soldiers die. Not that this does not happen, but in this film they die fast, without taking down a zillion gooks with them, they get shot, wiped out by friendly fire or stabbed to death. I do not think, that this is the material an American who may have friends or relatives out in places like Afghanistan or elsewhere will like to see.

I, as an European movie lover liked the realistic approach towards the fact, that human beings are able to kill each other viciously in a state which is called war.

Now this movie delivers the message. Killing is the major theme in this one, as in almost all of Bolls movies. What surprised me most was the realistic approach to it. Two nations clutch each other in a fight to the death, there is no need to take sympathy in the opposing forces as they will all die, one way or the other.

In a way this film reminded me of "Funny Games" yeah, another hun director. I feel this is a more honest approach to a topic which is as gruesome and horrible as war is. In this Boll movie we get the details, the senselessness, the stupidity.

Boll might not be a good director, writer or producer. I have seen too many disasters he had committed. But this one is good. If you liked "Black Hawk Down" or "Operation Kingdom" (a handful of American good guys take down A lot of subhuman enemies with little or few losses) don't watch this one. You will scream not only due to the fact that this was the first war movie I ever saw without the star spangled banner waving somewhere. This film, made by a not US Citizen, shows the American Soldier as what he is, a human fighting for his life in a faraway location for reasons he not really understands.

See this movie, get into the tunnels, its worth the time.

Pobierz aplikację Filmwebu!

Odkryj świat filmu w zasięgu Twojej ręki! Oglądaj, oceniaj i dziel się swoimi ulubionymi produkcjami z przyjaciółmi.
phones