Jennifer LawrenceIII

Jennifer Shrader Lawrence

95 946 ocen gry aktorskiej
powrót do forum osoby Jennifer Lawrence

Inni o Jennifer

użytkownik usunięty

"She’s very fun, very cool. But what was really interesting was seeing how meticulous she is when she’s shooting the fight scenes, how very focused she gets. She’d always go back to the monitors, checking her positions, checking what she’d did, not just doing what she was told but actually being very meticulous about it. - She speaks a number of languages in the movie, too. She does a scene completely in Vietnamese, so she made sure she spoke the language. A scene in French as well!"
—Bryan Singer on directing Jennifer Lawrence

użytkownik usunięty

"A mix between Candor, Dauntless and Erudite. She’s very smart & honest."

—Shailene Woodley on what Faction Jennifer Lawrence would be in.

Most of the people here can't speak English well enough to understand these statements fully, so linking original opinions is quite pointless. You also need to bear in mind that this forum is dominated by haters. Even if you dare defend Jennifer Lawrence, you will be attacked by numerous voracious individuals who will call you either a psycho, or a maniac. Just because you defend a good actress from a bunch of cretins.

there are THOUSANDS of opinions about Lawrence, praising her extremely high acting skills and her incredible natural talent. But here, on a Polish message board, you will have to wade through hate and petty jealousy, because people can't stand that someone can be so good and successful at such a young age.

użytkownik usunięty
daniell_p

I Know :)

użytkownik usunięty

"Jennifer Lawrence is only 23 and she already has 3 Oscar nominations. When I was 23 I had 3 prison penpals."

- Ellen DeGeneres

użytkownik usunięty

"I don’t know if I would have done it otherwise. I’m very pleased I did, though. Apart from anything else, I got to work with Jennifer Lawrence. She’s a lovely girl. I know people often say things like that in interviews, but she really is. While she may be young, she doesn’t feel at all precocious. Instead, she’s smart and funny and terrific at connecting with people. She just blew me away."

—Julianne Moore

Christian Bale:

"She did a wonderful job, because I have to say that, for all of her talent, I was very concerned about her when she was cast, because the character had never been written so young. And I'm old enough to be Jennifer's dad. I mean, I turn 40 next year; she's 22?" Bale told us. "And to me, it introduced a whole new aspect to the story that I expressed to David and to Jennifer herself. I said, 'With all due respect, how are we going to manage this?' And she played it so well . . . [as] a woman clearly with these sort of father issues, and so you don't question it. I was very impressed with her, how she managed to overcome the problems that I saw through it, and it's a really unique film."

Eric Warren Singer:

“Jennifer Lawrence is like a brick through a plate glass window.” he mused. ”That’s how solid she is.”

Donald Sutherland:

“‘Hunger Games,’ it’s about the oligarchy of privilege. And to be able to participate in the struggle against that is everything that my heart would desire. And then, above and beyond that, to have the honor and delight of working with Jennifer, she’s a dream to work with. She’s a dream. She’s a dream. I love that child.”

Michael Caine:

Is there anyone in Hollywood you’d still like to work with?

Jennifer Lawrence. I think she’s wonderful. I voted for her for the Oscar. I’d love to play her grandfather or something.

Marion Colittard:

"And I'm totally in love with Jennifer Lawrence. She's a prodigy. She's 22, it's insane."

użytkownik usunięty

“I asked her to cry and she made me cry, she cried, so she went to get a tissue in the bathroom. She went, ‘Ah! There’s a gigantic spider in the bathroom!’ She imitated how the spider went when she tried to attack [it]. That fascinated me as much as anything else. She was unlike anybody I’d ever seen.”

- David O.Russell on Jennifer Lawrence’s audition for Tiffany Maxwell.

użytkownik usunięty

"She is exactly what people hope that she is, which is really fun, easygoing gal you’d want to hang out with. You definitely want to have a beer with her."

- Elizabeth Banks

użytkownik usunięty

There was something about her that was very alive and very comfortable and she had a confidence that the character has in the film. We all wondered if she was too young, but she’s someone who seems much wiser and older than she is. There’s something you get from her eyes and her presence that’s remarkable and soulful.

- David O. Russell

użytkownik usunięty

"You’ll remember where you were when you first felt it, how you were stuck to one spot like a small animal considering its end. The Jennifer Lawrence Stare. It cuts a searing swath in your gut. A reckoning. I remember going to the cutting rooms of Winter’s Bone. I thought, Sure, this girl can act. But, man, this girl can also JUST BE. All of those painful secrets in her face, the feeling that there’s some terrible past that’s left impossibly angled bone and weariness in its wake. She’s worn from the pain of living — something none of her characters would ever have the energy to articulate. It’s just part of her, like skin and muscle. The good news is that Jen, her good-humored, ballsy, free-spirited alter ego with the husky voice and a propensity for junk food … Jen, the spritely tomboy from Kentucky — that Jen’s got it together. A hoot. A gem. A gem with a killer stare."

- Jodie Foster

„Niezła jest, ale ma przepity głos jak pijaczka”.

- Paulo Coelho

użytkownik usunięty

❝Jennifer, despite her youth - she’s 23 - has already proved herself to be a performer of immense presence. She has the soul of a comedian and can riff on just about anything that crosses her path."

—Vogue

użytkownik usunięty

"She is one-of-a-kind. She is so herself. She says the most outrageous shit. Just incredible, the stuff she’ll say."

—Woody Harrelson

użytkownik usunięty

„She’s like 10 and 40 at the same time. She would be sort of goofing around, and you think she’s not really paying attention. And then she would turn on this instant laser focus and do something magical.”

— Bradley Cooper

użytkownik usunięty

„How is it that she can just stand there, not saying a word, and make us feel so much? Her talent is undeniable, and she is a force to be reckoned with.”

— Charlize Theron

użytkownik usunięty

„She’s a class act. She’s literally one of the funniest girls I’ve met, very talented but a terrific terrific person.”

— Hugh Jackman

użytkownik usunięty

„My biggest Hollywood crush is Jennifer Lawrence. She’s a badass. She’s uncensored, unapologetic, hilarious.”

— Nina Dobrev

użytkownik usunięty

„I wondered, how could someone so gorgeous play some poor-white-trash ragamuffin from West Virginia? Then I read she had been bullied as a kid, and a lightbulb went off: We have more in common than we realize. She’s been able to tap into that for these performances as this tough chicky-poo who also has this vulnerability.”

— „Glass Castle” Author, Jeannette Walls when asked what she thought of Jennifer Lawrence playing Her.

użytkownik usunięty

„I’d love to work with Jennifer Lawrence and Emma Stone because they are fantastic.”

— Saoirse Ronan

użytkownik usunięty

„She’s so cool. I was a lot younger than her when I first sort of entered this world of franchise land, and I don’t know, I guess we sort of both went, ‘Wow, this is so weird.’ We were actually sat in a corner with Emma Watson as well, the three of us. We were like, ‘Wow, this is strange. This is really cool. I think people assume that actresses don’t want to [be friends], It was kind of a great feeling, to be honest. I was like, ‘This is kind of just awesome.”

— Kristen Stewart

użytkownik usunięty

„I personally love Jennifer Lawrence. She’s an amazing actress, but so young and fresh and youthful.”

— Maria Sharapova

użytkownik usunięty

„I wouldn’t mind being the male Jennifer Lawrence. I think she’s incredibly cool.”

— Channing Tatum

użytkownik usunięty

„She’s great, you wouldn’t even know. Nothing has gone to her head. When I first met her and worked with her, she was full of life. Brings such a great energy to set. When you’re shooting tough stuff like the Hunger Games it can be dark at times, she just has a great energy about her and she’s still that way.”

— Liam Hemsworth

użytkownik usunięty

„Jennifer is the coolest, she won an Oscar, she’s doing it all. She’s doing everything. Small independent movies, winning Oscars, doing the Hunger Games, X-men. She’s the coolest girl around really. She’s so down to earth and realistic. It’s pretty amazing to work with her.”

— Josh Hutcherson

użytkownik usunięty

"She's fun, amazing, professional and very nice... Her personality hasn't changed since I met her on X-men: First Class."

- Bryan Singer

Someone like Jen comes by once generation. I mean, this is unbeliveble rare thing. This is Michael Jordan... This is somebody who comes with such unbeliveble talent. It's almost stunning to witness. She's 20 years old. She carries this entire movie, but I just glimpsed this girl and realised I've just never seen this before.

- Gary Ross about Jennifer Lawrence

’' Someone walks in the door with that kind of massive talent, it knocks you back in your chair.”

- Gary Ross about Jennifer Lawrence

Donald Sutherland, asked what makes Jennifer stand out as an actress, he says:

"Every gesture is a truthful one. It's not mechanical or something she decides, it's just there. She's perfect. It's not something you can learn as an actor, or there'd be hundreds of people doing it. Her talent cannot be compared with anyone else in the business, saying it would be someone who's a genius, and they don't come along very often. "

"Jennifer Lawrence is so charming that she could run me over with her car and I’d send her a thank you note."

- Bette Midler

Ojej, tyle osób ją chwali. Musi być z bardzo wpływowej żydowskiej rodziny.

Mavelius

Całe Hollywood to jedna wielka, wpływowa, żydowska rodzina.

podsad7

Ani ona ani jej rodzina nie są Żydami. ( nie mam nic do nich) Więc po prostu miała szczęście w życiu i tyle, nie ona pierwsza i nie ostatnia. Jak chcesz wiedzieć to ona jest metodystką ( odłam Protestantyzmu) .Gdzieś mi się o uszy obiło. Pochodzenie ma : angielsko, irlandzko, szkocko ,niemieckie. Ale to akurat mało ważne. Ja nie wiem dlaczego wszyscy sądzą że jak komuś się udaje przebić w USA to od razu od ,, żydów'' ich się wyzywa. Nie tylko oni są tam w biznesie. Fakt sporo ich tam ale nie przesadzajmy. Nie każdy aktor jest lub ma pochodzenie żydowskie.

podsad7

Najprostsza odpowiedz jest prawidłowa.Po prostu wpływowi ludzie w Hollywood zorientowali się,że zarobią na filmach z Lawrence miliardy dolarów i trzeba ją troszeczkę wypromować np oscarem.

lucer

Czyli standardowo, spisek mojego ulubionego tria masoni, żydzi, illuminanci :p. Niby masz racje, ale tak naprawdę to ona nie potrzebowała dostawać oscara, bo po Igrzyskach już było o niej bardzo głośno. Nominacja tylko to napędziła, chociaż nie musiała. Poza tym, ona już wcześniej miała jedną oscarową nominację. Fakt faktem to teraz w Hollywood aktorka z chyba największym potencjałem marketingowym. 20 baniek od Diora mówi samo za siebie. Problem w tym co piszesz jest jeden. Czy faktycznie pewna grupa ludzi, może wpłynąć tak znacznie, na akademie i czy to w ogóle jest możliwe. Chociaż po ostatnich piłkarskich "losowaniach" uwierzyć można już chyba we wszystko.

Mavelius

Że też się jeszcze rodzą tacy ludzie jak Ty...
Żydzi rządzą światem, Żydzi to, Żydzi tamto...
Ludzie!
A może to taki Twój kompleks? Zazdrość małego, nic nie znaczącego człowieczka, hm? Masz z tym problem?

lady_bug_

Takie są fakty. Trzeba czytać. Założę się, że masz lewicowe poglądy. Z założenia lewicowcy to idioci, koty dachowce mają większą wiedzę. Żydzi rządzą Holywood. W USA się o tym mówi normalnie, oni sami o tym mówią. Tylko w waszych chorych lewicowych (czyt. upośledzonych) umysłach takie stwierdzenie to jakaś obraza, wyraz dezaprobaty. Idźcie lepiej oglądać filmy, najlepiej jakieś edukacyjne bo jesteście oderwani od rzeczywistości.

Mavelius

Nie będę się z Tobą dzielić moimi poglądami, bo uważam, że to strata mojego cennego czasu. Dla mnie człowiek to człowiek - Żyd, Polak, Niemiec, Marokańczyk - whatever... A Ty naprawdę masz z tym wielki problem, jeśli Ci to przeszkadza. 99% ludzi powie Ci, że z Twojej wypowiedzi na temat jej 'bogatej, żydowskiej rodziny' wieje pogardą, zawiścią i wielkim kompleksem. Niechże sobie babeczka jest kim chce i świat zdobywa! Bóg z nią! Na zdrowie! A Tobie kij do tego. Gnij dalej przed kompem i umieraj z zazdrości i od kompleksu małego Polaczka.

Mavelius

Twoje polactwo wylewa się uszami...

Animeholic

Dla takich człowieczków, jak on, ukuto określenie "polaczek". Kocha nienawiść do wszystkiego, co się da.

daniell_p

Niestety tacy jak on stanowią większość tego narodu :/

Animeholic

Polaczki to właśnie wy. Gówno wiecie w d**ie byliście, głosujecie na PO. Niestety takie prostaki jak wy stanowią większość tego narodu.

Mavelius

ale nam pojechał Panowie... pora zacząć głosować na Prezesa :D i modlić się do brzozy :D Btw. Jeszcze dorzucę, że nie czytałam pozostałych komentarzy, kiedy pisałam mój, ale widzę, że nie tylko mi od razu nasunęło się określenie 'polaczek' w stosunku do Twej osoby. daniell p ma rację - to określenie zostało ukute dla takich jak Ty.

lady_bug_

Świetnie powiedziane :P

lady_bug_

W dodatku myślicie, że jest tylko PO i PiS.
Widzę, że już trzech na mnie najeżdża bez powodu. To tylko potwierdza, że głupich jest więcej niż mądrych. Prostaki, potraficie tylko obrażać. Właśnie wy jesteście polaczkami typowymi. Ja się brzydzę tego słowa, a wam widać pasuje.

Mavelius

Właśnie wyszło szydło z worka. Szkoda tylko, że polaczki twojego pokroju, czyli tępawe, bezrobotne kmioty cyckające zasiłki niczym mleko matki mają czelność pisać. Weź najlepiej wyjdź stąd, bo twoje komentarze obniżą te i tak już żałośnie niskie forum do poziomu onetu. Jesteś przykładem osoby, która nigdy w życiu nic nie osiągnęła, a o swoją niegospodarność oskarża państwo...

Animeholic

Hahaha, bezrobotne. Człowieku w życiu nie dostałem nic za darmo, a już na pewno nie brałem żadnego zasiłku. Dla twojej wiadomości wiedzie mi się całkiem nieźle, co nie znaczy, że nie mogło być lepiej. A jeśli nie rozumiesz dlaczego nie pasuje mi PO to współczuję nie tobie, ale sam sobie bo na to wygląda, że lepiej nie będzie.
Zajebiste wyciągnąłeś wnioski z 2 zdań. To jakaś projekcja czy coś podobnego?

I powtarzam raz jeszcze. Przestańcie rzucać inwektywami. To już nawet na poziomie onetu, pod budką z piwem panuje większa kultura niż wśród was.

Pobierz aplikację Filmwebu!

Odkryj świat filmu w zasięgu Twojej ręki! Oglądaj, oceniaj i dziel się swoimi ulubionymi produkcjami z przyjaciółmi.
phones