Katharine Page

4 oceny gry aktorskiej
powrót do forum osoby Katharine Page

Good day dear,
How are you doing today?I hope fine.My name is mila donm,i saw your frofil today and i became intrested in you,i will also like to know you the more,and if you don't mind i will like you to send an email to my email address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom i am.Here is my email address(milaforwillsondonm20009(@)yahoo.com) i believe we can
move from here!I am waiting for your mail to my email address above.......(Remeber the distance or colour does not matter even our age diffrent but love matters alot in life)because i have something very important to tell you, please contact me with this e-mail address ..................(milaforwillsondonm20009(@)yahoo.com)
Dzień dobry kochanie,
How are you doing today? Mam nadzieję fine.My imię donm mila, I saw your frofil dziś i stałem intrested in you, i will also like to know you more, a jeśli nie masz nic i will like you do wyślij e-mail na mó

Pobierz aplikację Filmwebu!

Odkryj świat filmu w zasięgu Twojej ręki! Oglądaj, oceniaj i dziel się swoimi ulubionymi produkcjami z przyjaciółmi.
phones