Sharon StoneI

Sharon Yvonne Stone

18 919 ocen gry aktorskiej
powrót do forum osoby Sharon Stone

Mensa membership myth

For many years it was believed that Sharon Stone was a member of Mensa, but in April 2002, she admitted she was not, and had never been, a member of the high-IQ society. Jim Blackmore of Mensa said, "It's delightful to finally see Miss Stone admit that she's not and never has been a member of our society. But then she goes on to say, 'I went to a Mensa school.' Not so." Blackmore said that would not have been possible as there have been no Mensa schools since the early 1960s.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sharon_Stone

Poza tym co do szkoly, ktorą konczyla:
Stone graduated in 1975 from Saegertown High School in Saegertown Pennsylvania, graduating early in an accelerated study program in conjunction with Edinboro University of Pennsylvania. After graduating high school, she briefly attended Edinboro.

Czyli ukonczyla szkole srednia w wieku 17 lat (czyli normalnie - w USA w tym wlasnie wieku koncza nauke). A to, ze ta szkola miala jakas umowe z uniwesytetem o wspolpracy nie czyni jej studentka tego uniwersytetu. (wiec to BZDURA, ze podjela studia w wieku 15 lat!!! Po prostu konczyła jakis rozszerzony program szkoły średniej. Proponuje usunac z ciekawostek)

Sharon już dawno temu w pewnym wywiadzie przyznała, że to nie prawda i że do dziś nie wie kto taką plotke rozsiał, więc to żadna nowość. :)

Mikimoto_

szokujące informacje :)

Pobierz aplikację Filmwebu!

Odkryj świat filmu w zasięgu Twojej ręki! Oglądaj, oceniaj i dziel się swoimi ulubionymi produkcjami z przyjaciółmi.
phones