Dowody zbrodni
powrót do forum 5 sezonu

mamy oficjalne potwierdzenie tego iż będzie 5 sezon CC

"Question: Did you see the finale of Cold Case? Jack Bauer has bad days, but yeesh, Lilly really had one! First her mom dies, and then she and her boss are shot! The whole show was great. I was actually surprised by the whodunit, which doesn't happen often. Loved the ending, with Lilly speaking to her deceased mother. Is Lilly dead also? I guess that depends on if Cold Case is being renewed or not. Do you know anything about that?? Donna

Matt Roush: Cold Case is coming back. Lilly Rush is not dead. What kind of a way would that be to end the show? Have you never lived through a May sweeps of over-the-top season finales before? Everywhere you turn, especially on crime procedurals, there are hostage situations and lead characters getting shot. I wish they'd all just give this kind of melodrama a rest for at least one season. And yet, Cold Case pulled it off better than most, in part because the week's mystery was so compelling and tragic. Still, it did seem a bit much for my taste.

But just to show you the range of opinions I field each week, here's this reaction from Paul: "What happened on Sunday with Cold Case? It isn't a series that shows a mutilated corpse or a bunch of geeks running around. It is a show that has some conflicted characters like Lilly Rush trying to solve crimes using intuition. The season finale somehow has a kid walking right into a major city's police headquarters and holding up the joint. Then the major star is brutally wounded. There is no one coming out saying she is OK. We just see that she is being treated on the table. Is this an example of May sweeps and money destroying an already good thing?"

Relax. As noted above, this is May sweeps and what we like to call "finale fever." There's precious little dignity on any of these shows as they try to contrive some sort of cliff-hanger to keep fans buzzing between seasons. Or, in this case, possibly griping."

niestety... nie wiemy jeszcze kiedy...

ocenił(a) serial na 10
redxf

super!!! strasznie sie ciesze bo to moj ulubiony serial, przed chwila czytalam taka wiadomosc na forum Look Again ale czasem niezbyt dowierzam swojemu angielskiemu wiec fajnie ze ktos to potwierdzil. pozdrawiam fanow

ocenił(a) serial na 10
redxf

Boze jak sie ciesze widzialam ostatni odc 4 serii i myslalam ze sie zabije jak bedzie to koniec... Kocham CC gdyby Lilly .... to tez nie wiem co bym zrobila szkoda ze Polska dopero zacznie 3 serie. Pozdro :)))

ocenił(a) serial na 10
redxf

Baaaaaaaaardzo się cieszę. Oni z sezonu na sezon mają coraz lepsze odcinki. A 4 sezon jest the best

Pobierz aplikację Filmwebu!

Odkryj świat filmu w zasięgu Twojej ręki! Oglądaj, oceniaj i dziel się swoimi ulubionymi produkcjami z przyjaciółmi.
phones