Mindhunter
powrót do forum 2 sezonu

"-Why do these pigs from the US and the latter find the perverse pleasure of inflicting pain in the so-called Stigmatization places?

-In fact ,in some cases it doesn't make sense, but this is how the perverse brain of a sociopath works. For example, a crucified agnostic or even an atheist, a deist,Buddhists etc has no symbolic meaning for them. This is just a distortion of sick minds, a distortion of the executioners.
the basic and current question is: why do the services employ so many severely mentally disturbed people?

-i.e.?

--No normal man will model himself on the death of Jesus Christ to hurt other people.
If it does so, it proves many serious mental disorders (psychopathy does not exhaust this issue)"

ocenił(a) serial na 9
baszarteg_filmweb

"- And those from the other country?

-in this case, there is a sense of guilt (not only the services participated in the destruction of this man, journalists took part in it)

-no but there is a difference in harassment and physical torture.

--That's why they don't want to have anything to do with it now, shame about justifying themselves and attacks to defend their own ego. "Basically I'm normal, I have nothing to do with these torture psychos."etc

--And the garage psychologists?

-i.e?

-It is not me who tortures directly, but since others do, I can take advantage of the opportunities and check the victim's reactions.

-- unfortunately, the blurring of responsibility in the case of lynching and a large number of people responsible for it is a common phenomenon."

ocenił(a) serial na 9
baszarteg_filmweb

"-There is also the so-called vicious circle (Latin circulus vitiosus) and A self-fulfilling prophecy is a phenomenon where people have expectations about another person, which influences their behavior towards that person, causing them to behave in a manner consistent with their original expectations.
-What do you mean ?
-Suppose the victim is 1000 times stronger than the average person, but he cannot defend himself, and we are afraid of him and have remorse.
-There are no such people.
--this is just an example, let's assume during this thought experiment that there is such a person.
-- These people will beat her and test her reactions.
--but it does not make sense
-- it's obvious, especially when it lasts long enough, where do you think Mengele came from? These are not people of science, they are contemporary shamans, degenerates and people with brain-damaged psychopaths."

Pobierz aplikację Filmwebu!

Odkryj świat filmu w zasięgu Twojej ręki! Oglądaj, oceniaj i dziel się swoimi ulubionymi produkcjami z przyjaciółmi.
phones