No i co, doktorku?

What's Up, Doc?
7,0 1 295
ocen
7,0 10 1 1295
5,6 7
ocen krytyków
No i co, doktorku
powrót do forum filmu No i co, doktorku?

re:mini.scencje

ocenił(a) film na 6

jeśli twoje dziecko najbardziej na świecie kocha filmy, a ty najbardziej na świecie kochasz swoje dziecko, to kup mu cinema speculation - w świątyni, rozdział 05:

Taxi Driver isn’t a “paraphrased remake” of The Searchers like Bogdanovich’s What’s Up, Doc? is a paraphrased remake of Hawks’ Bringing Up Baby (..) But there was no denying Bogdanovich’s ability at handling a big production. Hill would be on the set of What’s Up, Doc?—usually in the morning—when he and Peter could confer about the script the easiest. And firsthand he watched Peter handle—at the absolute zenith of her superstardom—Barbra Streisand.
“Watching Peter’s handling of Streisand,” Walter told me, “was masterful. There really is no other word for it.
“She’d come on the set buzzing like a hornet about something or other.
Then Peter would console her.
“Tell her how beautiful she was.
“‘Don’t worry, Barbra, you’re America’s sweetheart, none of this is important.
“‘You’re amazing in the picture.
“‘The critics are going to love you. The fans are going to love you.
“‘I watched the rushes last night and practically fell out of my chair laughing.’
“And pretty soon Barbra was purring like a kitten. Now it sounds like I’m just saying he was kissing her ass. Or he was insincere. But that’s not it.
She was good in the picture. And she was funny in the picture. Quentin, you know as a director, there is a certain amount of that type of handling required. Especially with huge stars of a temperamental nature. And I’d just never seen anybody handle it with the absolute skill Bogdanovich employed.”

Pobierz aplikację Filmwebu!

Odkryj świat filmu w zasięgu Twojej ręki! Oglądaj, oceniaj i dziel się swoimi ulubionymi produkcjami z przyjaciółmi.
phones