RihannaI

Robyn Rihanna Fenty

5 065 ocen gry aktorskiej
powrót do forum osoby Rihanna

Our source, who grew up with Rihanna in Barbados, claims that the teenage Rihanna was a regular at the local nightclubs. The tipster tells, "she was in the club underage, trying to get with older guys ... [but] it hardly ever worked because she had horrible skin."

And Rihanna apparently wouldn't let school get in the way of all her partying. According to our source, the teenage sensation skipped school so frequently that she was forced to repeat both the 8th and 9th grades.

Rihanna had a reputation for sleeping with other women's boyfriends. The friend tells, "A lot of people hated and despised Rihanna. In 2004 she got into a fight at Janines house because they found out Rihanna slept with her boyfriend."

And according to Rihanna's former pal, Beyonce has a lot to worry about. The friend explains, "I believe to this day that [Rihanna] forced herself on Jay Z because she is extremely promiscuous ... Old habits never die."

nie cierpie jej

miszka1988

moze ktos to przetlumaczyc? nie znam ang.. :|

miszka1988

Ogólnie mowa o tym, że Rihanna była częstym gościem nocnych klubów, sypiała z facetami innych kobiet i próbowała też kręcić z Jay-Z.
Miły artykulik, już to gdzieś czytałam ;]

Pobierz aplikację Filmwebu!

Odkryj świat filmu w zasięgu Twojej ręki! Oglądaj, oceniaj i dziel się swoimi ulubionymi produkcjami z przyjaciółmi.
phones