6,7 83 947
ocen
6,7 10 1 83947
5,7 7
ocen krytyków
Resident Evil: Zagłada
powrót do forum filmu Resident Evil: Zagłada

To wypowiedzi reżysera filmu...

“It’s definitely the best of the three scripts,” Mulcahy says, speaking two weeks from the start of principal production. ”Paul W.S. Anderson [who scripted all three EVILs and directed the first] has done a great job making sure the action scenes are totally different from those in the first two films. The Raccoon City survivors are attacked by things you’ve never seen before, aside from the usual bloodthirsty zombies.”

Mulcahy got the RESIDENT EVIL assignment due in part to the great enthusiasm producers Anderson and Jeremy Bolt hold for Mulcahy’s HIGHLANDER. “Sure, they knew my genre work,” the director notes. ”But it was [his A&E movie] THE LOST BATTALION and SWIMMING UPSTREAM that clinched it. They were already confident I could handle the horror/fantasy. It was the two latter films that showed them I was also good with actors, drama and suspense. The whole point about the RESIDENT EVIL universe is, you must care about the characters’ fates, if they live or die."

“The thrust of the third film is that we are taking the survivor caravan out of dark claustrophobia,” he continues. “We’re shooting in the desert and giving it a MAD MAX/Sergio Leone spaghetti Western/MATRIX feel. My intention is to make the daytime scarier than the night. We’ve just done some makeup tests on the Super-Undeads—the biologically improved zombie stalkers—and they look sensational. Plus, we’ve built Las Vegas half covered in sand, so there’s a PLANET OF THE APES thing going on too. I’m very excited by EXTINCTION; it’s going to be very creepy and frightening.”

“I wish I had a sixth sense that told me what was going to be fabulous or awful. But you can never tell going in, can you? Yet I have a feeling in my gut that RESIDENT EVIL: EXTINCTION is going to be tremendous, and one of the best.”

Ktoś pomoże przetłumaczyć :D ? Ja rozumiem po części...

Pobierz aplikację Filmwebu!

Odkryj świat filmu w zasięgu Twojej ręki! Oglądaj, oceniaj i dziel się swoimi ulubionymi produkcjami z przyjaciółmi.
phones