PILINHA: {__webCacheId=filmBasicInfo_pl_PL, __webCacheKey=9190}

Rocky

7,7 201 tys. ocen
7,7 10 1 200818
8,0 34 krytyków
Rocky
powrót do forum filmu Rocky

jeśli twoje dziecko najbardziej na świecie kocha filmy, a ty najbardziej na świecie kochasz swoje dziecko, to kup mu cinema speculation - w świątyni, rozdział 14:

When Rocky came out, it became practically my favorite movie of all time. I’m aware I’ve said that a few times now. But that was the seventies. I was a young enthusiastic movie geek, during a time when movies were fakking incredible. But unless you were there in 1976, it’s pretty hard to get across the impact that the film Rocky had on audiences. Everything about Rocky took audiences by complete surprise. The unknown guy in the lead, how emotional the film ended up being, that incredibly stirring score by Bill Conti, and one of the most dynamic climaxes most of us had ever experienced in a cinema. (..) In 1976 I didn’t need to be told how involving movies could be. I knew. In fact I didn’t know much else. But until then, I had never been as emotionally invested in a lead character as I was with Rocky Balboa and by extension his creator Sylvester Stallone. Now that type of audience innocence would be practically impossible to duplicate for somebody just discovering the movie today. One, they’d have to contend with Stallone’s subsequent celebrity and career. And I don’t say that as a dig or a snarky comment. But the Planet Hollywood Stallone is not the Stallone who sat on Dinah Shore’s couch spinning witty stories about his hungry years.