6,7 10 1 178999
5,8 40
ocen krytyków
Spectre
powrót do forum filmu Spectre

Briefly

ocenił(a) film na 7

What I did like:
1 The thirteen-minute teaser (including the initial, very long single take), possibly the best in all the history of the Bond franchise.
2 Well written, concise dialogues. Most of them pronounced carefully, in clear English.
3 The part of Q - extended when compared to previous movies. The old Jack-of-all-trades has become a computer nerd.

What I didn’t like:
1 The ‘Writing’s on the Wall’ song (yes, I mean the Oscar winning one!). In my opinion it’s one of the worst performed movie songs I have ever heard.
2 Locations: Rome, the Alps, Morocco – none of them looks picturesque enough on the screen.
3 Monica Belucci. Not only did she look… not her best (to put it mildly), but she only appeared in just two scenes.
4 Several discontinuities. Belucci is just one example: the audience would probably like to know what happens to her later.

What I neither liked nor disliked:
1 Car chase in Rome. It was OK, but nothing else.
2 All the actors, Craig not excluded. Yes, they did act well, but could have acted better.
3 Many naïve solutions. What does JB do when he notices his own name and an arrow on a wall? Like a stupid, he decides to follow the arrow. In the middle of the desert, Craig simply waits for Christoph Waltz’s invitation to his HQ. Fortunately enough, even unarmed, he will be able to escape amid all the mayhem. After so many Bond movies you just get used to all this.

To sum it all up:
1 After ‘Skyfall’, which was a really good film, SPECTRE might slightly disappoint you. But only up to a point.
2 After all, Sam Mendez is an experienced director.
3 The nine-figure budget doesn't quite show...

ocenił(a) film na 7
Film_Polski

To polski Filmweb, a nie IMDB. Tutaj pisze się po polsku.

Pobierz aplikację Filmwebu!

Odkryj świat filmu w zasięgu Twojej ręki! Oglądaj, oceniaj i dziel się swoimi ulubionymi produkcjami z przyjaciółmi.
phones