Christian Bale

Christian Charles Phillip Bale

133 246 ocen gry aktorskiej
powrót do forum osoby Christian Bale

Prosto ze strony baleheads.com

NEWS

Batman: Director Christopher Nolan getting ready for Batman 3

It’s coming again in your way, the Warner Bros. are set to come out with their next film on the Batman Series and as usual it will be directed by Memento helmer Chris Nolan.

Deadline’s Nikki Finke reports that Chris Nolan’s brother, Jonathan Nolan, and ABC’s Flash Forward’s show runner David Goyer are all set to pen the script for Batman 3. David Goyer has previously scripted Batman Begins along with Jonathan Nolan, and also wrote the story for the last Batman film “The Dark Knight”.

Deadline also reports that David Goyer has left the ABC’s Flash Forward to pen down the Batman script. Deadline also quoted a statement from David Goyer stating: “As my feature projects have started ramping up again, I felt I was being pulled in too many directions. I’m proud of ["FlashForward"] and excited about the re-launch. It’s in great hands.”

The Batman series kick started by Nolan earned $US 1.5 Billion in total for the last two movies. The last installment, “The Dark Knight”, won two academy awards for Best Sound Editing and Best Supporting Actor for Heath Ledger.

Chris Nolan is a busy man this year as his latest flick, "Inception", is all set to release on July 16th and has an electrifying star cast that includes the likes of Leonardo De Caprio, Ken Watanbe, Marion Cotillard , Ellen Page, Tom Berenger and Joseph-Gordon Levitt of 500 Day of Summer fame.

Source: Entertainment & ShowBiz

Photobucket

Bale to lead new Terrence Malick movie

Christian Bale, Javier Bardem, Rachel McAdams and Olga Kurylenko will star in the new movie from legendary director Terrence Malick.

The untitled feature, which begins shooting this autumn, is described as a romantic drama and will be produced by Nicolas Gonda, Sarah Green and Bill Pohlad, and sold and distributed internationally by FilmNation Entertainment.

"We are delighted to be part of this extraordinary team; everyone involved brings a unique perspective to this powerful and moving love story," the producers said in a statement.

FilmNation CEO Glen Basner added: "Terry is easily among the greatest and most influential filmmakers of our time. It's an honour to work with such a visionary. FilmNation is thrilled to help bring his next work to a global audience."

Malick, a reclusive filmmaker who has directed just five features in a career spanning more than 35 years, is behind the '70s classics Badlands and Days Of Heaven. His new project The Tree Of Life, starring Brad Pitt, opens in cinemas this year.

Source: http://www.digitalspy.com/movies/a201270/bale-to-lead-new-terrence-malick-movie. html?imdb

Photobucket

Slash Film Advanced Screening Review of ‘The Fighter’

Film reader “PWH” attended an early screening for the sports drama David O. Russell’s The Fighter, and says the film will be an awards contender. The film tells the story of Dicky Eklund (Christian Bale), a real life boxer-turned-trainer who rebounded after a run of drugs and crime.

"Shepherding his half-brother “Irish” Micky Ward (Mark Wahlberg), Dicky had a Rocky-like rise to the world lightweight championship. Ward fought throughout the mid-’80s and ’90s, but he’s best remembered for three battles with Arturo Gotti, two of which went down as the greatest in the history of the sport. Amy Adams plays “a tough, gritty bartender and former college high-jumper” who ends up dating Wahlberg’s character."

The Fighter doesn’t yet have a release date (but is expected to hit theaters in late 2010), so I assume that that it is a very early cut of the film without final cuts, sound mix or score. A lot could change between now and the time of release, they might even do some reshoots. Who knows. Just wanted to add a bit of context. Read the reader test screening review below.

"I just saw an advanced screening of David O. Russell’s “The Fighter” starring Mark Wahlberg and Christian Bale. This movie is a force to be reckoned with in 2010, including come Oscar time. The only film I’ve seen of David O. Russell is “Flirting With Disaster” which I enjoyed.

David nailed it with “The Fighter” – great pacing (takes it’s time like films used to but never gets boring), great performances (can see a Best Supporting nod for Christian Bale and Melissa Leo), and a story that not only plays well with genres (really a sports dramedy – lot of laughs, actually), but it also tells a compelling story about what’s important in life – not just your dreams but who you take with you on the way to those dreams being realized.

It’s just a very likable movie and I think it’ll play well with critics and audiences alike. I was somewhat emotional with joy by the end of the film. Call me cheesy for that, that’s fine, but the film isn’t cheesy. Authenticity and heart abound in a film that will stay with you long after you’ve left the theatre.

użytkownik usunięty
Dominfilmfan

batman 3? Już nie mogę się doczekać!!

Ja bym chciał zobaczyć już zwiastun do the fighter oraz więcej się dowiedzieć odnośnie tego 2 projektu.

Dominfilmfan

no. mam mieszane uczucia co do tego filmu. w dodatku Bale znowu sie wychudzil. nie wiem czy efektem tego jest lysienie, czy nie w kazdym widzialam ze jest lysawy.

na zdjeciach ktore widzialam widac tez ze ma poczucie humoru. brakuje mu kilku zebow. w ogole bedzie w tym filmie wygladal uroczo :D

zobaczymy co pokaze. premiera juz w sierpniu...

Mrs_Shooter

z tego, co wiem, to to przerzedzenie włosów to tez była celowa charakteryzacja.
jakkolwiek by nie wyglądał i tak jestem ciekawa, jak poprowadzi tę postać i nie mogę się doczekać premiery.

Pobierz aplikację Filmwebu!

Odkryj świat filmu w zasięgu Twojej ręki! Oglądaj, oceniaj i dziel się swoimi ulubionymi produkcjami z przyjaciółmi.
phones