David R. Ellis

David Richard Ellis

321 ocen pracy reżysera
powrót do forum osoby David R. Ellis

Szok , nie moge uwierzyć , właśnie się dowiedziałem :(

He may not have been nominated for any Oscars, but for stuntman turned filmmaker David R. Ellis, his goals were more modest. His filmography suggests a director that was aiming for mainstream kudos despite what the critical world might have to say, but unfortunately, his career behind the camera was cut short as he has unexpectedly passed away at the age of 60. Best known for meme-generating "Snakes On A Plane," and two entries in the "Final Destination" franchise, Ellis made his debut as an actor, with a small role in the 1975 movie "The Strongest Man In The World" starring Kurt Russell. But he soon moved into performing as a stuntman and serving as a stunt coordinator, logging credits in a diverse array of films including "Scarface," "To Live And Die In L.A.," "Fatal Attraction," "Patriot Games" and more. He also cut his teeth as a filmmaker as a second unit director, »

PIOTREK_7

No i nie oszukał przeznaczenia. Sam miałem założyć temat, ale mnie ubiegłeś :)

jammer

Naprawde szkoda faceta , krecił przyzwoite produkcyjniaki , ale przeznaczenie i Jego dopadło :(

PIOTREK_7

Kręcił same syfy (choć FD2 był niezły), nikomu go nie będzie brakować.
BTW, ciekawe co teraz z 'Kite'?

Pobierz aplikację Filmwebu!

Odkryj świat filmu w zasięgu Twojej ręki! Oglądaj, oceniaj i dziel się swoimi ulubionymi produkcjami z przyjaciółmi.
phones