The Shape of Water
6,4 129 417
ocen
6,4 10 1 129417
6,4 46
ocen krytyków
Kształt wody
powrót do forum filmu Kształt wody

W "Labiryncie Fauna" wielu widzów doszukiwało się ukrytych treści satanistycznych. W przypadku tego filmu również pojawiają się podobne, spiskowe spekulacje.
Chciałbym poznać opinię innych użytkowników na ten temat (akceptuję komentarze typu "zbytnia nadinterpretacja", czy "urojone bzdety"). Niżej przytaczam cytat tej "spiskowej teorii" - po zapoznaniu z nim, jak i nie nowymi już zarzutami o satanizm wobec "Labiryntu...", Del Toro jawi mi się jako współczesny Lovecraft, również oskarżany o heretycką, profanacyjną twórczość. zamieszczam tu cytat ze strony iluminatwatcher.com,ale nie chce promować tych treści, jeśli rzeczywiście mają one szkodliwy wpływ - chce tylko poznać Wasze zdanie co o tym sądzicie.

Birthing the Antichrist Moonchild: Illuminati Symbolism in Guillermo del Toro’s The Shape of Water

Del Toro’s latest film releases in December 2017, and it is about a mute that works in a government laboratory where she hooks up with an amphibious creature.
When I say “hook up” I mean it quite literally. The woman supposedly has sex with this creature. Aside from the obvious conspiracies we could delve into like that idea of a government Montauk Project (which inspired Stranger Things– another tale of significance); there is a far more insidious idea at play here.

The idea is that of the alchemical rebirth. Some depict this as the birth of the antichrist (e.g. Rosemary’s Baby), while others suggest it is the communion of man with demon. Another idea is the magical birthing of an immaculate conception through Aleister Crowley’s Moonchild. We can understand why these occultists pursue alchemical transmutations when we watch Kubrick’s 2001 which show us the rebirthed moonchild; enlightened through the Saturnian black cube.

An artist by the name of Marjorie Cameron was hooked into the occultism of Aleister Crowley by becoming a Thelemite (an official follower of Crowley’s Thelema religion- a faith based on the teachings of a disembodied spirit). She met Jack Parsons after he and L. Ron Hubbard conducted the BABALON WORKINGS magic ritual in the desert which sought to birth the incarnate of magical expression (a moon child to be immaculately conceived).

How curious is it to find her artwork depicting the sexual union of woman with alien demonic entity?…

Oraz jeszcze: Według teorii spiskowych w scenie, gdy bohaterka pokazywała w języku migowym "Fu...Y...", pokazana w języku migowym litera "F" może być odczytana jako cyfra 666 (i naprawdę tak to wygląda z profilu, ale to już każdego, gdyby kierować się tym rozumowaniem, kto pokaże tą literę w języku migowym można by uznać za okultystę ).

Pobierz aplikację Filmwebu!

Odkryj świat filmu w zasięgu Twojej ręki! Oglądaj, oceniaj i dziel się swoimi ulubionymi produkcjami z przyjaciółmi.
phones