Inglourious Basterds
8,0 591 495
ocen
8,0 10 1 591495
8,6 54
oceny krytyków
Bękarty wojny
powrót do forum filmu Bękarty wojny

I don't know what the consequences would be of recognizing that there is no absolute time and that our so-called time arrow is relative. Overall, I only think that we should adapt our assumptions to reality, not reality to our assumptions. "

I paid for this logical and innocent comment with my breathing problems.
About fighting an aggressive monkey, ignorant shaman, mengele from the USA, a piece of human shit from the USA and my country. everyone is losing when dealing with idiots.
The problem is that the current hegemony employs fools and psychopaths all rolled into one. This is a very bad mix. The hegemony dies and becomes aggressive and self-aggressive.

Today is a Holocaust remembrance day.Those whores from the USA and my country don't consider themselves Nazis.This human trash mengele ,from the USA believes that if he is not from Germany and is not a follower of Hitler, he cannot be a Nazi.
I could answer him that he is a formalist and a direct heir of the Gestapo methods.But he is a victim of the genes of low smartness, psychopathy and poor education, he doesn't understand my remarks.He only understands it enough to increase the suffocation.

I think if I learned this method I would be accused of terrible things if I gave a second of my attention to a US monster and made the monster explode into 10,000 pieces? (let's call it, conventionally magical) Mea culpa."

ocenił(a) film na 8
baszarteg_filmweb

They punishment me that I wrote my commentary on Xinjiang and Mr. Vesuvius, the greatest democracy in the world and the cradle of human rights, this cradle of the (USA )increased my strangulation and torture.

US criminals apparently are very confident that NO ONE will hit the table with their fists and end this crime.

ocenił(a) film na 8
baszarteg_filmweb

"The American SSman woke me up again after an hour of sleep and is torturing me."

Pobierz aplikację Filmwebu!

Odkryj świat filmu w zasięgu Twojej ręki! Oglądaj, oceniaj i dziel się swoimi ulubionymi produkcjami z przyjaciółmi.
phones