ocen
6,6 10 1 14016
6,4 31
ocen krytyków
Cóż za piękny dzień
powrót do forum filmu Cóż za piękny dzień

Korn "Mr. Rogers"

ocenił(a) film na 9

“Mr. Rogers” is the seventh track off of Korn’s second album, Life is Peachy.

The song deals with the loss of innocence with Jonathan Davis focusing it on the popular American children’s television program Mister Rogers' Neighborhood, which ran on PBS from 1968 to 2001.

Jonathan feels that the host, Fred Rogers, made him more naive and feels he was lied to about the state of the world while watching children’s programming, with Jonathan regretting watching due to the teaching that everyone is friendly when he was being abused during that time in his life.

In 2015, Rock N Roll Experience asked Jonathan Davis if he hated Mr. Rogers. He replied:

"Yeah, I hate Mr. Rogers. I don’t like Mr. Rogers at all. That song is about child TV, any children’s television programs …they are really kinda screwed up & I just picked on Mr. Rogers…there’s some sick stuff on there….like you’ve got Mr. McFeely, and some really sick sh*t but I’ve got a whole bunch o’ video tapes of Mr. Rogers and some of the shit they say & stuff is pretty f*cking sick! "

Pobierz aplikację Filmwebu!

Odkryj świat filmu w zasięgu Twojej ręki! Oglądaj, oceniaj i dziel się swoimi ulubionymi produkcjami z przyjaciółmi.
phones