American Horror Story: Cult
7,0 14 378
ocen
7,0 10 1 14378
5,0 3
oceny krytyków
American Horror Story: Kult
powrót do forum serialu American Horror Story: Kult

Jak na razie jest to odcinek, który najbardziej mi się spodobał, ograniczyli wyskoki klaunów, ale pokazali większe spojrzenie na cult Kaia, bije większa psychologiczność od tego odcinka i robi lepsze wrażenie niż 2 poprzednie, choć i tak byłem przekonany że wszyscy działają przeciwko Ally to po tym odcinku już w 100% jestem pewien że zarówno Doktorek jak i Detektyw tak samo działają dla kultu, to już widać gołym okiem. Ciekawi mnie też czy Meadow naprawdę nie żyje czy specjalnie to ustawili.

Rrouge

She is considered the "Goddess" of the cult and the rest are helping her find her true self. She was tortured to have those fears when she was young, for the cult to see if she can rise above her fears. Dr. Steven's is Oz's biological father when she raped Ally. He is the supreme leader of the cult. His patients are all members of the cult. While Kai and Winter is the "Gemini" They will be guiding Ally to find her true self. The clowns are no way connected to anyone of them. The characters will be revealed soon. They are against the cult and will kill all the cult members, the Chinese couple are also part of the cult. The only reason why they don't kill Ally is because Ivy (member of the clowns) thinks she can be used against the cult.

Just to add, its already an easter egg when a flashback of the younger woman being locked in a cabinet who was killed by the clowns by placing in a casket. It's already a hint that all cult members are victims of torture or abuse. The supreme (Dr. Stevens) is the one who decides wether they are fit for the cult once they overcome their fears. However, everytime they do get in. The clowns will find a way to kill the cult members.

The cult wants to build a stronger Ally. While the clowns want to break her down. She will be the mother of the antichrist which is the psychiatrist will be the father. Oz will is being planned to be sacrificed. Thats why the couple next door adores him.

Bonus hint: Winter is the traitor of the cult. She is the one giving the names to the Clowns. The guinea pig is the reference to Ally being thr "guinea pig" of both groups.

Nie wiem czy to powyżej jest prawdą, ale wydaje się być całkiem racjonalne.

ocenił(a) serial na 6
havesquint

Faktycznie, przyznam że ma to sporo sensu i logiki i jest to jedna z ciekawszych i bardziej racjonalnych teorii.

havesquint

Ma to bardzo dużo sensu, jednak liczę, że przyłożyli się do tego sezonu solidnie po nieciekawych recenzjach poprzedniego (a już po 3 odcinkach widać różnicę) i czekam cały czas na jakiś plot twiścik rodem z Asylum, chociaż oglądałam 2 sezon już kilka lat temu i wtedy udało im się mnie zaskoczyć, to teraz już po 7 sezonach z ahs po prostu samo z siebie narzuca się szukanie zwrotów akcji, które równie dobrze mogą wyglądać tak jak wyżej opisane i już aż tak nie szokują.

havesquint

@Havesquint
Podasz jakieś źródło?
Teoria bardzo ciekawa i faktycznie sensowna, w życiu nie pomyślałbym, że clowni są "przeciwnikami" kultu.

havesquint

Czyli dzieciak to jednak antychryst?

ocenił(a) serial na 7
havesquint

Chyba jednak Klauni znają się z Kaiem i nie są mu przeciwni. W 4 odcinku Emma zostaje zamordowana przez Klaunów i, gdy Beverly pyta go czy to jego sprawka, on przyznaje, że tak.

Pobierz aplikację Filmwebu!

Odkryj świat filmu w zasięgu Twojej ręki! Oglądaj, oceniaj i dziel się swoimi ulubionymi produkcjami z przyjaciółmi.
phones